The New New
A round-up of the new brand experiences and cultural experiments that have launched into our world.
Some are part of bigger trends. Most are indicators of culture today. Many are ridiculous. All make for good conversation starters. (Plus, right now, we could all use some levity in our feeds.)
- Byte, the new Tik Tok, the new new Vine
- VHS Tapes, the new retro
- ASMR, now live
- Spotify Playlists, for your pet Iguana
- Underwater Torpedo Leagues, a Thing
- Sober Curious, the movement grows
- Banana on the Wall, don’t eat it
- Quarter Pounders, as scented candles
- Whoppers, see they are really real food
- Panera, chases Burger King subscriptions
- Gen Z, cannot put you on hold
- Virtual events, the now way to do events
Thanks for reading this exploratory edition of The New New, a round-up of brand experiences, cultural-driven experiments, and overt randomness.
The New New will be back again (at some point).
By Brent Turner
More to Peruse
How Brand Experiences Are Adapting for Life Under the Curve
Brent Turner returns to The Don and Mike Show to discuss the new world of digital experiences in 2020.Continue
In The News
Show Canceled? Inside the New Virtual Event Strategy
From my collaboration with Event MarketerContinue