The New New — Issue Four
In which mind-controlled computers, artificial humans, James Bond plots, and the new/old MySpace join the digital gardens of AI-written trend forecasts.
This irregular — and often irreverent — roundup of brand experiences, culture-driven experiments, and scoops of perception is back for the fourth time.
A bit digital. A touch physical. Let’s get inside your head.
- Digital Gardens, the new digital content strategy
- SpaceHey, the return(ish) of the original MySpace
- A Real Bookstore, a surreal M.C. Escher-like design
- Diamonds, made entirely from the sky
- Submarine/Speed Boat, James Bond-like gadget made real
- Electrified Wingsuit, my childhood dreams made real
- Sound Beaming, now playing music inside your head
- AlterEgo, control computers with just your thoughts
- NEON Frame, an immersion portal for artificial humans
- Trend Forecasts, written by crazily perceptive AI
If you don’t want AI writing your trends, these new future-facing newsletters consistently deliver true scoops of perception:
If you have a new intrigue of your own or see something I missed, let’s discuss it here.
By Brent Turner
More to Peruse
In The News
Virtual Events: How Marketers are Tackling Eight Pain Points
From my collaboration with Event MarketerContinue
How Brand Experiences Are Adapting for Life Under the Curve
Brent Turner returns to The Don and Mike Show to discuss the new world of digital experiences in 2020.Continue