The New New — Issue Six
In which worlds, media, and economies emerge through sky-high dreams.
This irregular — and often irreverent — roundup of brand experiences, culture-driven experiments, and scoops of perception is back for the sixth time.
Let’s go inside, up, and forward.
- Next is Worlds, it’s what we build after language and media
- Interactive Dreaming, an unexplored communication channel
- Transparent Wood, we’re all one step closer to see-through houses
- Sustainable Fonts, energy savings meets web design
- Urban Air Ports, world’s first airport for flying cars and drones
- Sky Scans, drones float QR codes to new heights
- Spider Music, arachnid-style
- Voice as a Service, start monetizing your synthetic voice
- Next Experience Economies, built around chit-chat, new status currencies, and asynchronous listening parties
- XO, my work-side newsletter — made for experience creators
If you have a new intrigue of your own or see something I missed, let’s discuss it here.
The New New will be back again (at some point).
More to Peruse
In The News
Virtual Events: How Marketers are Tackling Eight Pain Points
From my collaboration with Event MarketerContinue