The New New — Issue Two
In which digital content is nutritious, any flavor can be recreated, humans are monetized, sunglasses change moods, and life under the curve continues.
Picking up from where the first edition started, this irregular — and often irreverent — roundup of brand experiences, culture-driven experiments, and scoops of perception is back.
Good things are still happening during life under the curve, let’s dig on in.
- Digital Content, now with “nutritional value”
- Chindogu, distinguish real un-useless inventions from the imitators
- Frank Sinatra remixes Britney Spears, thanks to AI
- Source Separation, by algorithms that listen better
- Vantablack, the darkest material ever
- Driver’s Fridge, drink and drive with Heineken
- 3D-printed Sushi, from biosamples
- Lickable Taste Gadget, recreates any flavor
- Your own “Social Money Economy,” let’s Roll
- Human IPOs, a new type of investment
- Alter Moods, by putting on sunglasses
- Me, back in your podcast feeds
Have a favorite? See something I missed?
Join the conversation here.
More to Peruse
How Brand Experiences Are Adapting for Life Under the Curve
Brent Turner returns to The Don and Mike Show to discuss the new world of digital experiences in 2020.Continue
In The News
Show Canceled? Inside the New Virtual Event Strategy
From my collaboration with Event MarketerContinue