The New New — Issue Four
In which mind-controlled computers, artificial humans, James Bond plots, and the new/old MySpace join the digital gardens of AI-written trend forecasts.
This irregular — and often irreverent — roundup of brand experiences, culture-driven experiments, and scoops of perception is back for the fourth time.
A bit digital. A touch physical. Let’s get inside your head.
- Digital Gardens, the new digital content strategy
- SpaceHey, the return(ish) of the original MySpace
- A Real Bookstore, a surreal M.C. Escher-like design
- Diamonds, made entirely from the sky
- Submarine/Speed Boat, James Bond-like gadget made real
- Electrified Wingsuit, my childhood dreams made real
- Sound Beaming, now playing music inside your head
- AlterEgo, control computers with just your thoughts
- NEON Frame, an immersion portal for artificial humans
- Trend Forecasts, written by crazily perceptive AI
If you don’t want AI writing your trends, these new future-facing newsletters consistently deliver true scoops of perception:
If you have a new intrigue of your own or see something I missed, let’s discuss it here.
By Brent Turner
More to Peruse
In The News
The (Mostly Digital) Future of Hybrid Events
From my collaboration with Microsoft WorkLabContinue
Touching (and Not Touching) Tomorrow