The New New — Issue Four
In which mind-controlled computers, artificial humans, James Bond plots, and the new/old MySpace join the digital gardens of AI-written trend forecasts.
This irregular — and often irreverent — roundup of brand experiences, culture-driven experiments, and scoops of perception is back for the fourth time.
A bit digital. A touch physical. Let’s get inside your head.
- Digital Gardens, the new digital content strategy
- SpaceHey, the return(ish) of the original MySpace
- A Real Bookstore, a surreal M.C. Escher-like design
- Diamonds, made entirely from the sky
- Submarine/Speed Boat, James Bond-like gadget made real
- Electrified Wingsuit, my childhood dreams made real
- Sound Beaming, now playing music inside your head
- AlterEgo, control computers with just your thoughts
- NEON Frame, an immersion portal for artificial humans
- Trend Forecasts, written by crazily perceptive AI
If you don’t want AI writing your trends, these new future-facing newsletters consistently deliver true scoops of perception:
If you have a new intrigue of your own or see something I missed, let’s discuss it here.
By Brent Turner
More to Peruse
The New New — Issue Nineteen
The New New Is DNA Phenotyping, DAO Liabilities, Infinity Articles, and Roundup #19
In The News
Why College Students Are Avoiding In-Person Learning and What To Do About It
From my collaboration with Debi Kleiman on MediumContinue
In The News
Brent Turner to Judge The Drum Experience Awards
From my collaboration with The DrumContinue
Sponsorship Hacks: Creative Strategies for the Modern Era
Ashley Jenkins, Meg Fasy, and Brent Turner discuss fresh strategies and get guidance for attracting new sponsors and retaining current ones.Continue