The New New — Issue Nine
In which we can see future movements built on the edges of heat, brightness, and, of course, an AI-influenced metaverse.
This irregular — and often irreverent — roundup of brand experiences, culture-driven experiments, and scoops of perception is back for the ninth time.
Let’s heat it up to power it up.
- AI Models, advertisers’ scandal-free darlings
- Lenticular Books, the first animated book of its kind
- Image Super-resolution, the stuff of movies, made real
- Whitest White, world record-breaking paint
- Body Heat Electricity, dancers provide the power for a nightclub
- Glowing Plants, now brighter and easier to recharge
- Potato Pal, a different home for selfies
- Isochoric Freezing, a revolution that also saves energy
- Virtual Blimps, custom-built for the metaverse
- Three T’s, turning moments into movements
If you have a new intrigue of your own or see something I missed, let’s discuss it here.
The New New will be back again (at some point).
More to Peruse
How Brands can Build a Real Community
I joined the awesome C‑Suite Blueprint podcast and somehow work medieval cathedrals, castles, and dragons into the conversation.Continue
In The News
The (Mostly Digital) Future of Hybrid Events
From my collaboration with Microsoft WorkLabContinue