The New New — Issue Seven
In which we see more faces pushing into new spaces—including an emoji-driven gold rush.
This irregular — and often irreverent — roundup of brand experiences, culture-driven experiments, and scoops of perception is back for the seventh time.
Let’s pair up and move altogether forward.
- AI Pair Programmer, the inevitable (but still dang cool) coding copilot
- Holographic AI Assistants, sidekicks—floating in a box
- Liminal Spaces, opening new realms for community engagement
- Metaverse Concerts, moving beyond Fortnite
- Massively Tiny Screens, worn right in front of your eyes
- Brick it, photograph a Lego pile and then make something new
- Yats, get in on the personal emoji gold rush
- Holographic Rainbow Chocolate, you can make it yourself
- Braille Neue, for both sighted and blind readers to use the same text
- From Face to Interface, my latest piece exploring new technologies that are pushing us into new spaces
If you have a new intrigue of your own or see something I missed, let’s discuss it here.
The New New will be back again (at some point).
More to Peruse
In The News
The (Mostly Digital) Future of Hybrid Events
From my collaboration with Microsoft WorkLabContinue
Touching (and Not Touching) Tomorrow