The New New — Issue Six
In which worlds, media, and economies emerge through sky-high dreams.
This irregular — and often irreverent — roundup of brand experiences, culture-driven experiments, and scoops of perception is back for the sixth time.
Let’s go inside, up, and forward.
- Next is Worlds, it’s what we build after language and media
- Interactive Dreaming, an unexplored communication channel
- Transparent Wood, we’re all one step closer to see-through houses
- Sustainable Fonts, energy savings meets web design
- Urban Air Ports, world’s first airport for flying cars and drones
- Sky Scans, drones float QR codes to new heights
- Spider Music, arachnid-style
- Voice as a Service, start monetizing your synthetic voice
- Next Experience Economies, built around chit-chat, new status currencies, and asynchronous listening parties
- XO, my work-side newsletter — made for experience creators
If you have a new intrigue of your own or see something I missed, let’s discuss it here.
The New New will be back again (at some point).
More to Peruse
In The News
The (Mostly Digital) Future of Hybrid Events
From my collaboration with Microsoft WorkLabContinue